Cheesy Au Gratin Potatoes
We make these extra special by adding left over chopped ham. You can make yours with or without, it's delicious all the same.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1081
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 122g
Saturated Fat 78g
Trans Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3g
Monounsaturated Fat 19g
Total Carbohydrates 444g
Dietary Fiber 28g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 10 potatoes, peeled & sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Place potatoes in greased 13 X 9, season with salt and pepper.
- Make the cheese sauce. Melt butter, stir in flour until smooth.
- Add milk.
- Bring to gentle boil then add cheese.
- Stir until cheese has melted.
- Cover potatoes with cheese mixture
- Bake at 375 degrees covered for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 15 minutes.