Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole
This is a crowd pleaser! It can be made ahead of time and refrigerated until ready to cook. It serves 8-12 when served as a side dish.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 3214
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 365g
Saturated Fat 174g
Trans Fat 4g
Polyunsaturated Fat 54g
Monounsaturated Fat 110g
Total Carbohydrates 326g
Dietary Fiber 25g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 lb. bag hash brown potatoes
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2 cups grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 chopped onion
- Potato chips, crumbled or bread crumbs
- Mix sour cream, cheese, chicken soup, butter (save 2 tbsp. to mix with bread crumbs if using bread crumbs for topping) and onion together.
- Stir into potatoes until thoroughly mixed.
- Crumble potato chips or bread crumbs mixed with 2 tbsp.
- butter on top.
- Bake 1 hour at 375 degrees in a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- If I need to cook these quicker, I microwave the mixture (not the chips or bread crumbs) until hot, then place in baking pan, sprinkle with bread crumbs or chips and bake for a half hour at 375.