Our entire family loves this desert salad. It is light and airy. A great way to end a large meal.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 350
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 39g
Saturated Fat 32g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 4g
Total Carbohydrates 191g
Dietary Fiber 3g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 9 oz. carton of cool whip
- 1 can mandarin oranges, well drained
- 13 1/2 oz. can of crushed pineapple, undrained
- 14 fudge striped cookies (3/4 go into salad and remaining 1/4 go on top)
- Blend the vanilla pudding and buttermilk together.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Add the oranges, pineapple and 3/4 of the crushed cookies.
- Mix and top with the remaining cookies.