Pork Chops with Mushroom Sauce
You can use any kind of pork chop you want with this recipe. We prefer the boneless thin cut ones because they are tender and cook quickly, but use what you have.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 2187
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 244g
Saturated Fat 58g
Trans Fat 1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 30g
Monounsaturated Fat 72g
Total Carbohydrates 84g
Dietary Fiber 5g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 8-10 pork chops
- 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cubes of beef boullion
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can of mushrooms (you can use fresh if you have them)
- Flour, salt and pepper for dredging pork chops
- Oil for cooking the chops
- Heat about 1/4 cup of oil in a large fry pan.
- Dredge each pork chop in the flour/salt/pepper mixture and cook in the fry pan until lightly golden brown.
- Transfer the chops to a large baking pan.
- Add mushrooms to the fry pan and cook for a minute or two.
- If using fresh mushrooms, cook until tender.
- Then add the cream of mushroom soup, milk and bullion right to the fry pan and cook until reduced a bit.
- Pour over the pork chops and bake at 350 degrees for about half an hour.
- If you used thicker cut pork chops, add 15 minutes.