We make this with left over pasta and/or sauce. It's a big hit at our house. Courtesy of All Recipes.com.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 1034
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 116g
Saturated Fat 50g
Trans Fat 2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 10g
Monounsaturated Fat 38g
Total Carbohydrates 213g
Dietary Fiber 16g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 (8 ounce) package spaghetti, broken into 2-inch pieces
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 ounces pepperoni sausage, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add spaghetti and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente
- drain and cool.
- Beat egg in large bowl, add milk, 1/2 cup of the mozzarella cheese, salt and garlic salt.
- Stir in cooked spaghetti, mix well.
- Spread mixture evenly in greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and reduce temperature to 350 degrees.
- Spread sauce over spaghetti.
- Sprinkle with oregano, basil and the remaining 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese. Top with pepperoni, return to oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting.