Knorr has the best recipe for spinach dip.
Write a review
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 2271
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 257g
Saturated Fat 78g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 103g
Monounsaturated Fat 60g
Total Carbohydrates 87g
Dietary Fiber 25g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1 cup Real Mayonnaise (do not use salad dressing)
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, cooked, cooled and squeezed dry
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained and chopped (optional)
- 3 green onions, chopped (optional)
- Combine all ingredients and chill about 2 hours. Serve with your favorite dippers. You can put it in a bread bowl, serve it with tortilla or pita chips, or serve with crackers and veggies.